PDA

View Full Version : Quite possibly the worst day ever...

Vid Gamer
October 8th, 2002, 08:30 PM
For anyone feeling down or mad right now, read up on how my day went and you'll feel better about yourself and your luck.

First off, I woke up at 7:30 A.M. to FINALLY take my road test at 8:30 A.M. Get there nice and early at 8:00 A.M. Well, we wait, and wait, and wait, and wait some more. No one came. It was 9:00 A.M. now and no one came to take the road test nor to administrate it.

So I get home pissed off and everything, mostly at my grandma because the instructor called a week before and said he cancelled the test for Monday, but I could take it either Tuesday (today) or Thursday. Turns out the freakin' road test is only on Monday's and Friday's :evil:. Where my grandma go Tuesday or Thursday out of that I have no clue, or maybe the guy just didn't know what the f*ck he was talking about anyway.

Oh, but it gets better... :spider:

My grandma feels bad so she offered to drive me to breakfast (I skipped school). I offered to take my car (It's an old jeep that's stick shift). Well, I'm going along and all of a sudden, for some unknown reason, my f*ckin gears to switch from 1 to 2 etc just lock up. So now I'm in neutral on a busy street and can't get the God Damn car moving. I finally got the damn thing up a hill on a side street, but it felt like the engine was going to fall off. I was afraid to drive it back, so me and my grandma had to walk about three miles back to my house. :evil:

There's more...

Now, about a few hours later, me and my grandfather decide to go see what's wrong with it. Get there and guess what...I forgot the key. Had to drive all the way back, get the key, drive back to my car, and drive it home at like 15 MPH (the stick wouldn't go past second gear).

Now I have to take my f*ckin road test November 4th and I don't know what the hell is up with my car, plus if I went to school I could have boned my girl.

So...How the f*ck was your day!? :evil:.

billy69
October 8th, 2002, 08:32 PM
lol it was aight im dissapointed my boss went to jail for having sex with a minor lol

278lives4ever
October 8th, 2002, 08:33 PM
well that sux boned your girl at school? hmm you must be in a public school in the city. lol. and btw purchase a new car :) and if you can drive the car(by yourself) why do you need a road test??

cagmere
October 8th, 2002, 08:33 PM
I got laid today.

278lives4ever
October 8th, 2002, 08:35 PM
that only happens for me on weekends:) (well not gettng laid, because i dont want to...but nice head)

278lives4ever
October 8th, 2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by 278lives4ever
well that sux boned your girl at school? hmm you must be in a public school in the city. lol. and btw purchase a new car :) and if you can drive the car(by yourself) why do you need a road test??

just want you to see this.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MaKaVeLi2003
October 8th, 2002, 08:36 PM
you dont wanna get laid ??????

278lives4ever
October 8th, 2002, 08:39 PM
no im keeping my virginity i hope you dont have a problem wth that..its tuff tough ive had 3 girls in my bed since ive been here.

MaKaVeLi2003
October 8th, 2002, 08:41 PM
what do you need your virginity for?:D

fingertips
October 8th, 2002, 08:41 PM
I literally touched death one day. That day sucked for me. At least you didn't die like I almost did.

BTW-- I take my Road test the 26th.... pray for me guys. I've been parallel parking all damn day.

Vid Gamer
October 8th, 2002, 08:42 PM
well that sux boned your girl at school? hmm you must be in a public school in the city. lol.

No. If I was in school my friends could have drove me to her school and then to her house. :(

and btw purchase a new car :)

Yeah, send me a few thousand dollars and I will. :rolleyes:

and if you can drive the car(by yourself) why do you need a road test??

I drove by myself home with my grandfather following me. If I got stopped by a cop I would have got busted. lol

fingertips
no im keeping my virginity i hope you dont have a problem wth that..its tuff tough ive had 3 girls in my bed since ive been here. I think you're scared of pussy. :p

SmAsHeD IxNaY
My day was pretty good =) ... Sucks yers wasn't :-\

278lives4ever
Originally posted by MaKaVeLi2003
what do you need your virginity for?:D

im goiing to sell it when im 28:)

Erbs
Originally posted by cagmere
I got laid today.

*cough*Roxy*cough*

Vid Gamer
October 8th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by fingertips
BTW-- I take my Road test the 26th.... pray for me guys. I've been parallel parking all damn day.

So was I. All that for nothing. :evil:

facetofaceDCN
October 8th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by MaKaVeLi2003
you dont wanna get laid ??????

there's no shame in that. gettin laid isn't always the best thing for a relationship.

278lives4ever
October 8th, 2002, 08:44 PM
I think you're scared of pussy. :p

too bad my mouth is always in it :)...or my fingers..but ill admit i try to avoid it...

Vid Gamer
October 8th, 2002, 08:45 PM
This amazes me. My thread went from my bad day to how 278 is scared of pussy. :lol:

Erbs
October 8th, 2002, 08:47 PM
Whats that? Cagmere had sex with roxy?

Overkill
October 8th, 2002, 08:47 PM
no im keeping my virginity i hope you dont have a problem wth that..its tuff tough ive had 3 girls in my bed since ive been here.

What's the ponit of keeping your verginity if your sticking it in her mouth? You may as well stick it any hole at that point.

Overkill
October 8th, 2002, 08:48 PM
Heh, remibds me of this Cathloic chick my friend dated who would only take it up the butt because she was saving her verginity for marage.

278lives4ever
October 8th, 2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Vid Gamer
This amazes me. My thread went from my bad day to how 278 is scared of pussy. :lol:

blah blah blah.. hey go to the 1stpage and respond ot my post vid.

Vid Gamer
October 8th, 2002, 08:50 PM
blah blah blah.. hey go to the 1stpage and respond ot my post vid.

Umm, scroll up. I did answer you.

Erbs
Originally posted by RobV

What's the ponit of keeping your verginity if your sticking it in her mouth? You may as well stick it any hole at that point.

Rob you just dont like it because they say JC never did the dirty(Yea right:rolleyes: Mary Magdelene and JC definitely got down wit it:hermes: )

278lives4ever
Originally posted by RobV
Heh, remibds me of this Cathloic chick my friend dated who would only take it up the butt because she was saving her verginity for marage.

lol eww.....ill trythat on a girl next time ill

say na im waiting till marriage.... we can titty **** or do anal if you want 2 lol...

im not really waiting for marriage just not that 1 night random girl....

cagmere
October 8th, 2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Erbs
Whats that? Cagmere had sex with roxy?

No, she is on strike.

MaKaVeLi2003
October 8th, 2002, 08:52 PM
i did tho;)

278lives4ever
October 8th, 2002, 08:53 PM
vid... go get a job then you can purchase one ... and how much does that such your 1st breaksdown without your liscense ouch....

Erbs
October 8th, 2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by cagmere

No, she is on strike.

what's she demanding?

fingertips
October 8th, 2002, 08:54 PM
im not really waiting for marriage just not that 1 night random girl.... That's how STD's get spread the way they do.

I stay safe though. I'm only the 2nd person my girl has "been" with, I use a rubber, AND she's on the pill just to be sure.

278lives4ever
October 8th, 2002, 08:55 PM
well then why did you make fun of me???

fingertips
October 8th, 2002, 08:57 PM
That's what I do. I'm the jokester. Everything I say is a joke.

Erbs
October 8th, 2002, 08:58 PM
well then why did you make fun of me???

cuz your gheeeeyyyyyy

Vid Gamer
October 8th, 2002, 08:59 PM
vid... go get a job then you can purchase one ...

You make it sound so easy...

278lives4ever
October 8th, 2002, 09:00 PM
it is easy i saved over 2500 this summer....

278lives4ever
October 8th, 2002, 09:00 PM
That's what I do. I'm the jokester. Everything I say is a joke.

i know i was j/k

Bingo
October 8th, 2002, 09:50 PM
Damn, how was breakfast?

ramsfan1
October 8th, 2002, 09:57 PM
Or Vid could sell his 100 Xbox games on ebay :lol:

OneEyedJap
October 9th, 2002, 01:19 AM
My day was normal.

But my toe is ****ing killing me, so I guess that makes it a crappy day.

speKtor
October 9th, 2002, 02:08 AM
damn this thread makes me feel old. i was hungover when i took my driving test. i aced it. but then again i have been drivin since i was 10.