PDA

View Full Version : Underwaer: Regular or Thong? What does your girlfriend wear?

Your Ad Here

DricasPimp69
February 23rd, 2001, 08:40 AM
What kind of underwear does your girlfriend wear. Mines wears thong, thong, thong, thong!!!! Sisqo in th House!!!

YoungFan
February 23rd, 2001, 08:44 AM
both depend on what she wears

ramsfan1
August 4th, 2001, 09:49 PM
Whatever i tell her to wear!

bigloser
August 4th, 2001, 10:34 PM
My blow up doll wear's a thong. :p

nyfballgiants
August 4th, 2001, 10:45 PM
When she did her little dance for me.

I knew golden was a girl. I knew it all along!

OneEyedJap
August 4th, 2001, 11:09 PM
Depends on the tightness and seethroughness of the pants she wears.

AMckay
August 4th, 2001, 11:24 PM
hey

goldenchild17
August 4th, 2001, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by nyfballgiants
I knew golden was a girl. I knew it all along!

haha, no I'm not a girl. This thread did however have my name on it. My girlfriend is non-existent but for reason's of my ex still looking at these here forums I will not post what she wore.:p

sirbills
August 4th, 2001, 11:59 PM
My girlfriend use to wear thongs. But now she goes "au natural" LOL

goldenchild17
August 5th, 2001, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by sirbills
My girlfriend use to wear thongs. But now she goes "au natural" LOL

yeah, well for me she doesn't even wear pants. Whenever she comes around me she automatically takes off her pants cause she knows what's gonna happen. :p

sirbills
August 5th, 2001, 12:06 AM
You're mom stopped wearing panties cuz we like to have quickies while you're out of the house and she's been into public sex lately. So she wants to be ready to bang at a moments notice.

goldenchild17
August 5th, 2001, 12:08 AM
yeah, that's what I've heard. Just last week Appoc was telling me she had him get a TeePee and set it out at a Cleveland Indians game so they could run around naked and have sex near the Nacho stand.

sirbills
August 5th, 2001, 12:12 AM
Obvious lies. How can she be polishing appoc's jimmy when she's MY sex slave? You know that I'm the only one who can tame the lust in her loins!

goldenchild17
August 5th, 2001, 12:15 AM
That's just what the neighbors are telling me. She told me she went to NY for the weekend but I have no clue as to what she really did. Maybe she's playing both of you homosapiens for fools and being a dominatrix (sp?) for others.

HolyBarfly
August 5th, 2001, 02:11 AM
Mine wears thongs but i take them off with my teeth, and then i do mad crazy things to her!

I want gold to sign his autograph on my boobies.

OneEyedJap
August 5th, 2001, 02:40 AM
I saw the picture of her!!! Not too shabby.;)

taymigidy
August 6th, 2001, 08:35 AM
is there any difference between a thong and a g-string??

speKtor
August 6th, 2001, 11:01 AM
Shes gotta wrestle her underwear off of me before she can wear it.

LOL

nyfballgiants
August 6th, 2001, 11:41 AM
Yes, there is a big difference.

A g-string is basically a string around the waist and up the but with a little patch to cover the "area".

nyfballgiants
August 6th, 2001, 11:42 AM
Picture of who hockey?

taymigidy
August 6th, 2001, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by nyfballgiants
Yes, there is a big difference.

A g-string is basically a string around the waist and up the but with a little patch to cover the "area".

so is a thong, tha, thong, thong, thong! :D LMAO :D

sparky69it
August 6th, 2001, 03:43 PM
youngfans girl wears these white cotton panties that are really skimpy and she makes me take them off with my tongue!!

HolyBarfly
August 6th, 2001, 04:15 PM
Oh the good times.

OneEyedJap
August 6th, 2001, 04:44 PM
A picture of holy's girlfriend nyf.

taymigidy
August 6th, 2001, 04:58 PM
no panties, just a belly chain....and a belly peircing....and a toungue peircing and 2 nipple peircing with a chain connecting both of them....and a big juicy butt.. and and <cops wrestle him to the ground>......

Roach
August 7th, 2001, 10:41 AM
i got your bail money tay.Oh and
wear that sexy underwear i like when i do come and bail ya out!

SkreetGuNz

taymigidy
August 7th, 2001, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Roach
i got your bail money tay.Oh and
wear that sexy underwear i like when i do come and bail ya out!

SkreetGuNz

Where ya been? And you know I don't play the gay stuff...but I'll let you slide this time! LOL

"I've been to jail before...and that's the ONE place you DON'T wanna look sexy!"- Don 'DC' Curry

Yo I've been playing outtrigger and its pretty d@mn nice too! It's nothing like other FPS, it has this combo system that allows you to take an opponent down faster with a combo attack, than with just attacking with ONE type of weapon.

Sorry for getting off the topic.

But back to my question.....Is there REALLY any difference between thongs and G-Strings???

hoLLa at ya old head!!

nyfballgiants
August 7th, 2001, 11:04 AM
Oh i'd like to see that picture. I bet it looks just like young. I would show you a picture of mine but I have no clue how to get a picture the computer.

Your Ad Here